Pasadena, Texas Dental Implant Dentures:
You’ve lost teeth and have replaced them with dentures. You can smile again without having to cover your mouth. But how is your ability to chew? Do your dentures moving, slip and fall out despite the “adhesive goo” you smear on the dentures? The solution is Denture Implant Dentures. A few implants can secure your dentures into place. Have stable and rock solid dentures, but more importantly eat the foods you love again.
Problems of Old Fashioned Dentures:
- Once the teeth are lost, the gum tissue and bone will start to disappear in the jaw. The gum and bone loss continues forever.
- The loss of gum tissue and bone over times causing a decreased fit of the denture.
- Furthermore, wearing an old fashioned denture actually accelerates the loss of jaw structures. The dentures rubes on the gum tissue causing the accelerated tissue loss.
- Denture patients live in a constant state of adjustment, discomfort and difficulty with everyday functions like speaking, chewing and especially smiling.
Implant Supported Dentures:
- Are secure and stable. Patients can eat the foods they love.
- Eliminate the need for denture adhesives.
- Implants are placed into the jaw bone and server as attachment points for the dental implant denture.
- Provide tremendous support and stability so you can comfortably speak, chew, and smile.
- The forces of chewing get transmitted down the implant into the bone. This stimulates and preservers the jaw bone. Thus, the implants keep your upper and lower jaw bone from receding which prevents facial shape changes like the “shrunken” look.
- Perfect option for patients with dentures who do not want to go through the expense required for individual tooth implants.
The standard of care for dentures is the utilization of dental implants to retain the denture. Contact Dr. Nugent today to schedule an appointment if you arr are considering implant supported dentures.
Bone loss after Tooth Extraction
Old Fashioned Denture
Dental Implant Dentures
You deserve the best in dental implant denture care. See why patients from Pasadena and Deer Park choose Dr. Michael Nugent for their dental implant needs.