When we lose or damage our teeth, the emotional consequences can be devastating. We lose our self confidence and our self-esteem is lowered. Individuals worry about their appearances and may stop laughing or smiling. Modern implant dentistry has the ability to conservatively replace missing or damaged teeth without working on or cutting into adjacent teeth. Dental implants can be used to replace one missing tooth or multiple teeth.
Dental Implants are the most advanced and longest lasting way to restore missing or broken teeth.
Dr. Nugent has used dental implants to restore broken or missing teeth on his Father, Mother, Father-in-law and Mother-in-law. Without question, dental implants are the most advanced and longest lasting way to restore missing teeth. That is why Dr. Nugent utilized dental implants on his family members.
Dr. Michael Nugent’s dental office is in Pasadena, Texas. The main areas he focuses on are Cosmetic, General, Implant and Sedation Dentistry. If you are looking for a family/ general dentist, a dentist highly skilled in implant dentistry, or a dentist who has advanced training and is licensed by the State of Texas to administer sedation, then Dr. Nugent should be your choice.
Dental Implants mimic natural teeth.
Gorgeous, natural-looking teeth help us look and feel our best and allow us to enjoy the foods we love. Healthy teeth allow us to be confident in our smiles. Make an investment in yourself and restore your self-confidence by correcting your missing teeth with dental implants.
Implants are substitutes for natural tooth roots. The implant is made out of titanium and is placed into the bone. The bone LOVES titanium and will grow around the implant locking it into place.
What is a Dental Implant?
A Dental Implant is made up of three parts.
1) Implant: The implant is a titanium screw that is inserted into the bone. The implant fuses with the bone. This allows the implant to be anchored into the bone and to act like a natural tooth root.
2) Abutment: The abutment attaches to the implant and is the foundation for the dental crown.
3) Crown: The dental crown replaces the tooth. The crown is made of porcelain and looks and feels like a natural tooth.
What are the advantages of Dental Implants?
- Dental implants are the most advanced way to restore missing or damaged teeth. They offer the longest lasting, most predictable solution to missing or damaged teeth. The materials used are biocompatible to safely function with your body.
- Dental implants maintain and preserve bone levels. This is an amazing advantage of dental implants because other ways of replacing teeth do not preserve bone. Good bone levels are paramount for teeth support and proper facial contours.
- Dental implants do not come in and out at night and you are able to floss in between your natural teeth and implant crown.
- Adjacent teeth do not have to be cut on or drilled.
His compassionate and honest care makes Dr. Nugent a favorite of patients and referring doctors. For more information about Dr. Nugent’s Pasadena Texas dental office, visit us at www.ThePasadenaTexasDentist.com. We invite you to come see why patients travel from Clear Lake Deer Park, La Porte, Friendswood, League City, Pasadena, Pearland, Webster and Houston to have their dental care by Dr. Nugent.
Demand the best in dental implant care!