Permanent Teeth for Pasadena and Deer Park:
All on Four dental implant treatment was developed in Europe as a way to best restore the full arches of the upper and lower jaws by using only four dental implants. This protocol was extensively studied for many years using bio-mechanics, computer simulation and clinical research. Three revolutionary advancements with the All on Four include 1) ability to have full non-removable teeth the day of surgery 2) full arch restoration using only four dental implants 3) posterior dental implants are longer and provide more bone anchorage while avoiding critical anatomical structures.
The All on 4 dental implant solution provides Dr. Nugent the ability to replace entire jaws of missing teeth with a non-removable prosthesis all on the same day. All on Four is the perfect choice for patients who have or need dentures, or need complete restorations on the upper or lower teeth.
- Uses only four implants to secure all teeth
- Full teeth restorations can be performed even when bone loss has occurred
- Bone grafting is almost never needed in most cases
- Minimal Recovery Time
- Gives you teeth immediately
- The All on 4 procedure provides especially effective restoration of the upper and lower jaw because longer and stronger implants can be secured in the back part of the jaw
- Reduces overall cost when compared to single implants
- Because only four implants are used in the procedure, the entire process is much less invasive and involves less surgical time than previous treatments.
In order for us to properly evaluate your case you will initially require a consultation and diagnostic appointment with Dr. Nugent. This will allow our office to gather necessary information for your case. Then Dr. Nugent will talk with you in order to best determine the treatment path necessary for your case. This discussion includes determining whether or not your case will require extractions, X-rays, and impressions and photos.
The attractiveness of this new procedure is the sheer convenience. With only four implants, patients can leave our dental office with a full set of new replacement teeth within only one appointment! No bone grafts necessary!
The teeth are permanent and fixed so there is no need for patients to be without teeth or to endure temporary dentures for an extended time period. The patient is enabled to come for an appointment and leave with a brand new glowing smile!
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment. See why Dr. Nugent is a regional leader in dental implant therapy.