Texas Dental Implants:
Are you afraid to smile because of missing teeth?
Do you find yourself laughing less or covering your mouth when you laugh?
Are you frustrated about missing teeth and would like honest recommendations and treatment?
If you are ready to see how Dental Implants can change your life and bring back your smile, call Dr. Nugent’s Pasadena Dental Office at 832-487-0648 for a dental implant consultation.
Dental Implants by Dr. Nugent are the most advanced way to replace missing teeth and to regain your self confidence. Dr. Nugent has done dental implants on his Father, Mother, Father-in-law and Mother-in-law because dental implants are the best and longest lasting way to restore missing teeth.
Dental implants mimic natural teeth and are made up of three parts. The implant is a titanium screw that is inserted into the bone and replaces the tooth root. The abutment is attached to the implant and protrudes out of the gumline to serve as a base for the crown. The crown is made in the laboratory and matches the shape and contour of the natural tooth.
The advantages of dental implants are:
- Dental Implants are fused into the bone, do not come out, and look and feel just like natural teeth.
- Dental Implants do not need messy adhesives.
- Dental Implants avoid damaging healthy surrounding teeth.
- Dental Implants prevent bone loss in the areas of missing teeth.
- Dental Implants are the most advanced and longest lasting method to restore teeth.
- Dental Implants improve your self-confidence and self-esteem and allow you to eat the foods you love.
It is time you regained your self-confidence. Call Dr. Nugent’s Pasadena Dental Office at 713-941-8261 for a dental implant consultation.
Dr. Nugent’s dental office is located in Pasadena, Texas. He focuses on Cosmetic, General, Implant and Sedation Dentistry with a Cosmetic emphasis in all his work. Our dental office sees patients from Clear Lake, Deer Park, La Porte, League City, Pasadena, Pearland, Webster and Houston. Patients travel to and refer their family members to our office because of the honest and compassionate care Dr. Nugent and his staff give each patient. Dr Nugent’s friendly bedside manner and technical expertise make him a favorite of referring doctors.